Placement day 2 went by quite fast =( Apparently one of the students said something mean about me, but I didnt hear and other students helped defend me. HAHA but I know truly that THAT student loves me (LOL) because he always talks to me and calls for me. I'm guessing it was probably because I was telling them to do their work. There's always the same students finishing first, the same students wanting to be closest to the teacher (there was even someone rubbing their face on the teacher's pants), the same students day dreaming, the same students that are slow, the same ones that know everything, the same ones that get told off. very very amusing. PE was entertaining (: They were practising half turns, running movements and some leg swapping movements for warm ups and then they moved on into the multipurpose hall for some gymnastics. streeetccchhhhhhh, tighten those muscles, backs straight, belly buttons in, bum down!!! They were also learning about blood during reading - how the heart pumps blood around the body and how their pulse rate changes if they exercise. Imagine 15 enthusiastic students running on the spot for 30 seconds all at the same time. They were creating a major stampede in the class. A very nice sight =D and then when they found out that a pin sized drop of blood contained millions of red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets, the whole class paused and together smacked their foreheads and shouted at the same time: OHHH MYYYY GGGAAAWWWWDDDDD!! classic sheeps, one following the other.
Oh and last thursday we had grade 3's for phys ed instead of grade 5's (:
tyler: i'm nugget!
girl 1: her name is tyler!!
tyler: NOUUU!! IM NUGGET!!! i dont like tyler!
(teeeheee how cute is nugget as a name)
and thenn,
shapelle: I'm shapelle!! *sweeps shoulder*
pheobe: and I'm SHa-pheobeh! HAHAHAHA
kids are so entertaining (:
lunar eclispe tonight so we might be taking a walk to carlton gardens :D
im so tired, got to get a math lesson plan done for tomorrow before my brain malfunctions. have a lovely day all! (: